Monday, June 15, 2009

DailyGraced

So upon the urging of my Pastor, here is my first blog. I've always believed someday I'd write. Words have always been in me waiting to come out, waiting to tell a story that would edify, challenge, encourage...glorify. My "some day" kept creeping into the next day and what seemed like such a simple task ("just write Kim") would be set aside for another day when I perhaps had something valid to say. But today I have a voice, and if for noone else but me, I'm finally writing. Perhaps this will lead to the sharing of intimate details of my life, perhaps I'll simply express what's on my heart. Whatever the content, one thing will certainly be evident; I am a product of grace. Daily grace. For it is by grace that I've been saved through faith, not of my own works lest I should boast. Each day brings a new portion and provision of grace for which I am eternally grateful and each day I'm finding out just how much God delights to lavish me this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment