Saturday, January 9, 2010

no matter what

Sitting at the computer this morning, while the sun had yet to come up, I wondered why it'd been so long since my last entry and why, more importantly, was I up at 4a.m.!??? But in that moment of introspection I found myself overwhelmed with a deep sense of thankfulness for even being awake...for being alive, and for really living this life and not just allowing it to pass drearily by. And In the wake of a week best described as heavy ...emotionally, physically, and spiritually, I still find the surfacing feeling that encompasses my heart to be real, authentic gratitude. On my "worst of days" I take solace in knowing and understanding that each and every circumstance that has been allowed by God in my life has purpose. I am comforted to know that I face nothing alone. And I am encouraged to know that in my moments of ever-waning human strength, His grace is far more than sufficient and that is reason enough to rejoice in another day, no matter what it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment